Why Atlanta, Georgia?
- Atlanta metropolitan population is more than 5.4 million
- 2nd fastest growing metropolitan area 2000 to 2010
- 9th largest metropolitan area in the United States
- Busiest airport in the world
- 4th highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies headquarters in the US, including Home Depot, Coca Cola, UPS and Delta Airlines
- Vacancy rate of 8.12% against the national average of 10.5%
- Per capita income of $37,480 against the national average of $27,041
- Ranked number 2 in the United States for job growth 2010 to 2014
(Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Airports Council International, Fortune 500, Moody’s Economy.com, Sperlings)
- this is only an example for full assumptions read the case studies in the PDS.